Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hm.. yesterday was pretty nice.
I went to a friends house and we played there FIFA 07
God.this game is so cool.lol.
But i definitely need more practice to be able to play against him(yesterday I was in a team with him and we played against his brother and his brother's friend).

Later we had Pizza and some self-made dessert <3 The dessert was soooooooo delicious ..Hehe Honestly ^^ I love his mum's food XD Hm.. I'm glad I feel better know.. I was pretty down on Wednesday.. I still can't believe that such a horrible lie has been told about me. God.I was so angry...but I was even more sad about the fact that it hasn't stopped... I mean..it's going on for several month now,that people(some specific people),tell lies about me.. But this lie from Wednesday..was maybe the worst one.. It was that bad that I actually cried at school. And then Robin told me something her boyfriend had told her about a certain person.. Gosh... after that,the day was over for me.. Hm... but then I got to talk to this certain person and I could explain that it wasn't true. First my friend wasn't convinced..but then he believed me. Hm.. I felt better..I really did. But there was still the thing Robin had told me.. And I didn't have the guts at first to ask the person if it was true.. Finally,on Thursday I could. Kind of. Because this person didn't stop asking what was wrong with me,because I was behaving different... And then I asked. And I really had to pull myself together in order not to cry.. The person grabbed my hands and told me that it wasn't true. I can't recall the feeling I had directly after the person told me that.. I wasn't crying.But I wasn't smiling either. Hm.. so after those two incidents on Wendesday and Thursday I'm so relieved everything is over. It is still hard for me to trust - anyone - but it's getting better I think.I hope. And btw. If anyone is asking him/herself why I always put "person" or so.. Hm(ok.I bet no one did XDD), it is because... hm.. actually why? Hm.. I don't want to give everying about me away and so I prefer not to mention certain names.

Hm..
Or better said: Name

And please forgive my horrible english.Especially today.

No comments: