Monday, November 27, 2006

Hm...
I still feel so bad..

I can't forget what happened Sunday...
This memory burned itself into my brain.


...

I'm so scared.
And worried.
And not neccessary just about me o_O"
Everytime the phone rings my face turns white and my heart seems to forget how to beat for an instant.

...
How could I do that?
HOW??

Oh god.
I mean, I'm used to screw up, but it has been a while that I screwed up so badly.
If i could just turn back time 24 hours..
Just 24 hours.. and I could stop it.
I could make everything alright..

I'm so terrible sorry..
And I hope you know it..

You say it was also your fault. That we both screwed up.

But you have WAAAAAAAAAY more trouble than me(up to now)..so how can I forgive myself for what had happened...?

Hm.. still.. I have to stay careful..
Maybe I'll get the same troubles.
But..honestly I don't think so.
Why?

Because I'm simply older.

....

God.. and.. I'm sorry for what you've seen.
I just..couldn't resist.
Maybe that's the only real "drug" for me.
The only thing I can't leave behind me.

I would like to promise that I won't do it again.
But I can't.
I mean..it got better...much better.

hm...

Por favor..

no me dejes.
En serio.
Te nececito.. no se que haria sin vos Vla.
Confio en vos..mas que tu talvez crees.
Y aunque parezco rara en algunas ocaciones.. mis sentimientos para vos no han cambiado...
quiero estar con vos..
y solo con vos.
Pero es dificil para mi dejar el pasado atras..

Hm... I'll go to bed now.. It's 9 ..lol.
ay..I don't care.
I want to sleep.And forget.


Hm.. if anyone wants a further explication for this entry..I'm sorry.
There won't be one.
I can't and won't talk about it.


....

No comments: