Thursday, November 30, 2006

Jenna and Bono playing together. Bono is a three months old Golden Retriever and belongs to Vlady a good friend of mine. He is so huge XD At least twice as big than my little Lab. But I love them both <3>
Me and my best friend Vlady XD He is just such a ass-face :P ^^ And a tree-hugger.And an idiot. XD ^^

Miss Jackie,my Biology teacher. She is not as good as Miss Alejandra,my former biology teacher,but she does her best =)


Hm.. you can hardly seen anything on this pic,but it's me and my friend Andrea :)



Danny Yankee XDD Also a very good friend and no one in the world can give as good massages as he does o_O
I frequently fall asleep when he gives me one lol

Tainah,my brasilian classmate + good friend. I always have a really good time with her =D. She may look innocent,but she is maybe the dirtiest and most perverted person I know XD
Also you can work out excellent plans to kill Miss Paula and Miss Susana with her(hehe)


Daniela"Chucha" Montalvo. My best friend and all-time companion ! Honestly,what would I do without you(and your neighbor *evilgrin*). On the right: Young"el chino" Lee. Leeeeeeeeeee XD hehe. He is from Korea and a real freak.(He is always concerned about his looks and about the latest fashion ^^") But I couldn't live without them.

My Findus XD My slightly stupid and deaf cat. <3Trucho,my always hungry and sometimes pretty annoying cat. Can't live without him <3

That is Jenna. My beloved and absolutely cute Yellow Labrador Retriever.She is now 3 months old and loves to chase my cats(tztztztz). But I just love her <3
Hm.. so.I was kind of in the mood to post some pictures. Hm.. I sometimes dream about that my Austrian Friends would meet my Bolivian ones. It would be SOOOO cool..lol..
Hm.. I enjoy being here so much. Who would have thought that 1 yewar ago? No one I suppose lol
I found people here I really care for and that also care for me.
It's going to be really hard to return to Austria..

Btw. Today there was not school -> national "streik"(what was that in english again? god,i suck so much oO")
And tomorrow there won't be either ->same reason

Hm.. last night I was REEEEEEEEEALLY bad.
I ate something wrong for lunch and spent the whole night in my bathroom puking and s******* like hell o_O
And I nearly passed out.
Grr..
But now I'm better.
My stomache is still hurting but I don't have to run to the bathroom every few minutes.
So. Good night I would say :)
- What is scarier? A cat without a grin,or a grin without a cat?


No comments: