Tuesday, December 05, 2006


WILSTERMANN IS CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The footballgame on Sunday was SO awesome..HEHE =) But until now I was to lazy to post :P








The quality is pretty low,but I didn't dare to bring my Digicam and so I made the pics with my cellphonecamea ;)

Anyway,the game was just SO awesome XD
Hm..
I was there with Vlady and Sergio :)

I went there at 11:30,because my cousin called me to tell me,that there were already A LOT of people and that I should hurry to come.
I waited nearly an hour in the line to get just into the stadium <___<
And..the game started at 3:30 XD
So I had to kill time inside.
Sergio and Vlady were talking about something(no idea what o_O""),and I decided to listen to a bit of music and read the newspaper.
Hm.. anyway..it was an absolutely awesome day ;)
But now the championship ended and there won't be games anymore I think.. .__.
Hm.. what a pity.I really enjoyed going there..
























No comments: