Wednesday, December 06, 2006



Garfield rocks xD

Today the national soccer selection came to our school. jeje.
I saw Galindo,Salinas,..



But the goalkeeper,Suaréz,didn't come..
Don't know why =/

They use our soccerfields to practice ^___^


Hm..right now I have stomacheache ;__;
Arg.. No idea why. Grr.
Stress? XD

Hm.. I have to write 1/2 page about Cuba and 1/2 a page about Bolivia for History ;__;
And I should do my Spanish Oral..
And finish my Math HW..
But I know myself..
I won't do anything..
I'm just so tired...
I need vacations..seriously!!!
Grr..
and next weeks the finals start..yeah..
4 days full of exams..
gosh..shoot me please <__<>

Uh. Daniela is coming online in a few minutes(hm..actually with her computer in half an hour. XD)

See you then.
And wish me luck.
What for?
For keeping myself alive until next Friday(start of vacations!)

No comments: