Friday, December 08, 2006




I was soooo bored XD


Hm.. I'm listening to "Die toten Hosen" right now..
Hm. I just love them <3>
Hm.. my leg still hurts a lot.. but I really want to play so I give a shit about my damn leg !!

I'm so agressive lately,and so is my whole class. We are the 12th graders and are supposed to graduate this schoolyear and so we are really stressed with all the exams..

I keep on yelling at my fellow classmates which get mad at me and let their agressions out on other persons.

This weekend I won't get out of my house I would say -.-"
And if,than to go to Daniela's house to study math..

Hm.. arg. I hate my life.

Monday: English and Math Exam
Tuesday: History
Wednesday:Biology
Thursday: TOK and Spanish...

Each Exam 1 1/2 hours.
God.
Why can't it be next Friday?????


;__;













1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

aww...poor dani. I wish you all the best for your exams and if you want to see some ball photos you should go to my blog. I haven't much of them, unfortunatley, because there wasn't very much time to take photos, but maybe you want to look at these I have. *huggles*