Monday, November 06, 2006

Soo...
I got my new glasses today.lol
I lost my old ones and I'm not even sure if I lost them in Bolivia or Austria O_o

But the new ones I just have to use when I'm reading or on the computer(so..24/7 lol )

Placebo - The Bitter end

It was the first Placebo Song I got to know and I still love it <3
It's just so amazing(The song and the video)

Today I HAVE to do my Biology Lab and my 14 chapters for Spanish.
Damn it. I'm so fucking lazy.
I had a week and I didn't do it >_<
grr.
I'm so mad at myself.

Ahaha..
Yesterday I went to a soccer game.
Wilstermann vs. Bolivar
And Wilster won 2:0 <3
My whole family is Wilsterfan so i kinda "have to be" one o_O""""

But I had a pretty good time,because I went their with Vlady and we met there Pollo,Sergio,Natalie and Mati.. hehehe
But about 10 minutes before the first half was over, the fans found some way to come in, into the stadium even when there wasn't any place left(and about 30,000 people enter there) and they just stood in front of us.The thing was, that we were sitting in the first row and so there was hardly any chance to see the game.grrr
But we had a good time anyway ^^
And later on I went to his house and we watched a movie(Wedding crashers..lol.. ).

so..
I'll get going to do my hw o_O"
See you then ;)

No comments: