Friday, November 03, 2006

The Vines - Ride

I just can't get that song out of my head.
Ride with me
Ride with me
Ride with me.. *sing*(or at least trying to :P)

Unlike my friends in Austria(Evaaaa XD waiiiiiiii),I had to go to school today.
But after all it wasn't that bad.
Alvaro,our soccer coach, was sick and so me and Robin decided to stay after school to watch the boys playing.
But after about 20 minutes we realized that the girls also were playing (but with another coach) and that we just hadn't seen them.
And the boys coach is a damn sexist <__<
The Boys had a soccergame,but they didn't have enough players.. so me and Robin asked to play with them..
but he told us, that there is no way he would let us play,'cause we're girls <__<
Hijo de puta.
But anyway..
so Robin and me played a bit with the other girls,but decided then to ditch soccer and watch the boys play.
So we wen't over to the other field and started to bother Robin's boyfriend Matheo XD
He's really cool and I hope all of us will go out someday.
Maybe even tomorrow. Because tomorrow is Andrea's Birthday(19!!) and we'll go out certainly(muahahaha). Robin told me that there will be a rave and maybe we'll go..(ok.i HATE rave.. but i'll do it for andrea lol )

so.. have to get going.
I'll go catch a movie with some friends ;)

See u then.

No comments: