Friday, December 22, 2006

Hm..
Boooooring.
Arg.
Nothing interesting is happening here lately.
Except the fact that me and my mum live in my aunts apartement.again.
Hm.. and so if I want to use the internet I have to go to the nearest Internet Coffee. -.-"

Anyway.. yesterday after posting my very intelligent post (yeah.. i was tired and bored XD),I met with Vlady(also known as "Cara de Poto" ->Assface )and we went to "Dumbo"(a restaurant.pretty good food <3 <3) to meet with Sergio and Joy. Later Diego and Ani also came.

I felt a little out of place because Joy,Vla,Sergio and Diego are going in one class and so the most time they talked while me and Ani were more quiet..

Then we decided to go to Vlady's Apartement(actually a skyscraper(is that the right word for that? hm.??) with 5 floors o_O But it belongs to his dad and most of the time he lives with his mum.)
There Sergio,Diego,Vla and me watched "The Break-up".. jeje ^^

After all it was quite fun yesterday..
And today I have to go at six to "Dali" cause today is Matheos B-day.


Anyway..
see ya!

No comments: