Saturday, December 23, 2006

Hm..

Miau? =^.^=

Jeje.

Sooo.. yesterday was soo awesome(at least some parts..the most :P)

I met with Robin at 6 at Dali(a coffee). There I got to know Alejandra,Matheo's little sister(she came a couple of days ago from columbia extra for his b-day i think).
Eli and Sergio were also there.
So we all started drinking a bit and played some "drinkin' games" ;D But I didn'tdrink very much after all.
Later(ok..hm.. 7:30? XD), Sergio had to leave to go to another party and the rest of us decided to go to "Las Islas" (it's a place where a lot of good and cheap food is selled -> masses of people*lol*).I called two other friends,Jorge and Claure to come, but they didn't-.-" grml.
AH! Before I forget it: I stopped smoking ^^ Today's Saturday,so it is my hm..6 th day ;)
I'm proud of myself. jeje :P
Jeje..yeah. now i'm gonna live forever(and you're all screwed XD)
Anyway..after eating a Pizza with Robin we wen't to a little sidestreet and they kept drinking(I wasn't much in the mood of drinking anymore..). Eli bought some milk XD
Hm.. then I went for maybe half an hour to some other place and came back then.
I felt better. Not much.. but a bit.. hm..

Then we went to "LaTirana" and were hanging around there. And we saw a pretty bloddy fight between some drunks lol ^^
Hm.. at about 12 I went home..I don't know-i was kinda tired and so. Dunno.
I said goodbye to them all and left.
But somehow I got to share a cab with a friend of Robin o_O"
His name was Jorge or so.
Hm.. anyway,we talked a bit about how we got to know Robin and Matheo and then I was already at home ;)

Hm.. I never thought I would get so close to Robin and Matheo. When she first got in our school I didn't really talk to her. But them somehow we managed to hang around a lot and after the incident at the Calvert school I would say we are pretty good friends. And her boyfriend Matheo is also a laugh XD
I really have a good time with them(even when I'm mostly as "violinista"lol)


Hm... lately my mood is going up and down so fast that in fact it starts to really annoy me-.-"
I'm always between sad,worried,happy,nervous,tired,cheerful,mad,.....
Who wouldn't get crazy???

Hm... btw. did I mention that I HATE christmas?
Like I hate my B-day(ok.I actually start hating christmas more than my b-day.scary.)

I mean.. Christmas is supposed to me a Family thing. But hey!
I don't have a fucking family.
At least not that type of family that spends their days happily and smiling together.Seriously.

I mean...since Monday I'm living with my Mum at my auns apartement again!Fuck! And tomorrow is Christmas. Pf...

I hate it all..
Why can't I wake up and it's already January??
Oh why god..? -.-grml

Aaaaand.. I think I'm gonna kill my cousin!

She slept yesterday with her Ex-Boyfriend.And no..that's not all.
She is...was afucking damn virgin!

She.is.so.stupid.
If I wouldn't love her to death..grrr..

Hm.. girls are stupid I suppose.

At least a couple of them..

Fare well folks!

No comments: