Monday, November 20, 2006

Hm.
I'm worried.
And I'm not even sure what I'm concerned about.
Is that normal????
Hm..
On one side I'm happy because I feel comfortable,loved,cared for and trusted.
But on the other side,all those feelings turn into one: FEAR.


Fear?
What am I actually fearing?
Being left alone?
By whom?
Oh,you naughty girl...you perfectly know the answer.
...

I'm interpreting to much in some things.
That is how I am.
And exactly THIS makes my life horrible.

I can't trust a person just a moment.
I really can't.

If someones tells me something I think in the same instant what this person could possibly mean.
I try every possibility until I find the worst one and start to feel terrible.

God,they are right.
I'm so weird.


Hm..why does it smell like alcohol inside here?? O___o""

Hm..

>> I want a perfect body,
I want a perfect soul...<< -Radiohead - Creep
Anyway.
Why am I writing all this stuff down?
On the Internet where everyone(ok.the few people who really read this crap XD) can read it.

Honestly because right now I'm to lazy to go up into my room,grab a pencil and write it down on some piece of paper like I normally do when I'm a mood like that.

Call me lazy.
And weird.
And freakish.
And all kind of other names.

And I'll agree to you.

No comments: